Saturday, November 5, 2016

Nakayama Yuma New Image!!

Because of Yuma's recent filming for his new drama, he has changed his image. A lot! Just for the drama. I've seen all of Yuma-kun's images since his first joined Johnny's. But this is the very first time I see this type of Yuma..haha..

This image :-


My first impression? OMG!! Of all this years, this is the first time ever I see Yuma-kun's hair this short. Haha. And because of that, I don't know how to respond to it. With this kind of style, he's cute. Really cute! But it's also cool! And it's kind of hot too!!! I don't know how to express it! Anyway, it's not something that we'll always see..haha XD

Once again, I got to see the new side of Yuma-kun. Hihi.
Seriously, I love you~~~~!! <3 XD XD



4 comments:

  1. I love his hair, too. It suits him very well. Looks very good. I have a question. Do you know where I can find a copy of "Happy 21st Birthday"...??? I have bought several of his albums hoping to find it but the only one I can find is an bad online copy. It is a great song. I would just like to have it in its full length and good audio quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy 21st Birthday'??? Is it Yuma-kun's song? Erm..sorry..I don't think I know where to find it..huhu

      Delete
  2. Here it is...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouYS-blMeLs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to be clear about my request. I can find it on Youtube however I am looking for the CD Album with a clean copy of the tune. I cannot find a full length, clear version anywhere. The copy posted to Youtube is not that good of quality. The sounds is muffled and I have heard better. If anyone knows what album this appeared on I would love for you to tell me. Thank You in advance...

    ReplyDelete