Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Nakayama Yuma (中山優馬) New Drama 'Hokuto' 2017!!

Hey UMASTs!!! Good news for us..haha XD

As the post's title has mentioned..it's about Yuma-kun's new drama series!! I knew there's gonna new project for him next year. Why? Because movie 'Donten ni Warau' was postponed? Haha. But, it's kinda a bit disappointed because there's only 5 episodes..Huhu..

Anyway, here is it :-


Drama : Hokuto
Station : WOWOW
Scripwriter : Takimoto Tomoyuki
Original Work : 2012 novel 'Hokuto Aru Satsujinsha no Kaishin' by Ishida Ira
Cast : Nakayama Yuma
Release : March 2017
Episodes : 5
Synopsis :
20-year-old Hokuto (Nakayama Yuma) is being detained as a murderer and tells his court-appointed lawyer Takai Soichi to get him the death penalty. Hokuto was actually severely abused by his parents in his childhood and starved of love. He met Kondo Ayako who became his foster mother through child welfare services and learnt love for the first time. Released from the darkness of his mind, he started to feel like a new person but he is made sport by bizarre fate and becomes a murderer.

During filming of the drama series, Yuma Nakayama dropped 12 kilograms to portray his character. Poor Yuma-kun~ T^T Please be strong!! We're here to supported you. Huhu. Once again, his character are far-away from his real personalities. There's no cutie Yuma-kun here. Haha~ :p

Then, this is Yuma-kun's comment for this drama series :

During the audition, I clearly remember how powerful and distructive words are. For the first time I have met Hokuto, I re-read the script and at that moment for the first time I worried that "I have responsibility in this one".
At one moment when this wonderful work was given to me, I can't stop trembling. Although I am feeling anxious, I was fascinated having to meet the director, and I can boast that I was able to stand until the end. Until now I can't forget the words said by the director "The volume of everyone's sweat and tears had been shed into this work, then the rest is how far will it take us to properly do it"
My role, Hashizume Hokuto was abused and then became a murderer but, he is just a normal person who "wanted to be loved".

In this work, certainly there are scenes that you just want to cover your eyes because it is too cruel. But still, please watch Hashizume Hokuto's life until the end.



TRAILERS:-


Trailer Hokuto 15 sec Ver.


Trailer Hokuto 30 sec Ver.


Btw, just wanna say...one of my favorite korean actor, Kim Soo Hyun, also gonna appeared with a new movie!! Of course you all know him, right? The movie's title is Real and it'll aired in 2017, also. The cameo with Suzy and IU are also makes me jumped excitingly. And not to mention..the genres are quite similar with Yuma-kun's Hokuto. Well, not 100% similar..but quite. How can this happening?! Haha!! Can't wait also to see Soo Hyun. But, of course the one that I'm anticipating more is Yuma-kun. <3

Hokuto & Real


Kim Soo Hyun

No comments:

Post a Comment