Monday, October 17, 2016

Donten ni Warau...POSTPONED?!!

Hey UMASTs,
I'm a bit sad right now. Why? Because Yuma-kun's next movie "Donten ni Warau" gonna postponed it's aired time from 2017 to 2018. It's tooooo LATE!!! I've already getting really excited with it..huhu =_=;

Actually I've already knew this last week..but I can't write it at this blog due to my heart-broken. Haha.

However....! There's also good news, of course. Yuma-kun is going to perform another SOLEIL next year. It's on April if  I'm not mistaken. It's really really a good news for anyone who love to see Yuma-kun's stage plays. ^^

Ah. And There's also another info coming from Yuma-kun, himself. The rehearsal for musical 'Cross-Heart' has already begun! Yay~ Can't wait to see Yuma-kun swinging his sword. Haha! But this situation, makes me remember Yuma-kun's act on 'Samurai Tenkosei'..suddenly. Maybe because it's involved action (?) Ahh...his scene with Shige at the end of that movie are really fascinating me! Oh god, I think I'll watch that movie again. Hehe.

Okay. That's it.

Yuma-kun, good luck with your rehearsal~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment