Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Generation After Generation

I don't know why I suddenly want to write about Yuma-kun's family's members. More accurately, about his sisters. Maybe because I just knew that his little sister has already joined NMB48. Haha. Ah, and I also just knew that Nana-chan is already graduated from that girl's group.

To tell you the truth, I don't really know about AKB's sister groups...including NMB. Well..I do watch NMB's performance and Nana's songs sometimes. But honestly, I did that actually thanks to Yuma-kun. If not, I don't think I'll do the same. It's not that I hated them. NOT for that reason. It just that... like I've told you before...before I know Yuma-kun, I see all the artists and idols as the same level. Even for ARASHI that are known world-wide, their place in my heart are the same as the juniors. Please don't misunderstanding. The 'level' that I meant here is my 'love' for them. Of course I see some of them are more the best than the others. But my love for them are just the same. Simply put, I don't biased with anyone.

That's also for AKB and the sister groups. Before, I don't even know that there's sister groups for AKB48. I just thought that ALL of them are from the same group, AKB. As for the sister groups at the other countries (for example : Indonesia), I thought that they are copying AKB's style. Haha. Sorry, girls~

Anyway, I've watched AKB48 for a long-time...since I'm still a kid. But, for NMB48, I'm only started watch them after I know Yuma-kun. Only after I knew that his older sister are a member of that girl's group. As for the other sister groups...sorry...The only girl-idols that I'm interested in since before, is only AKB48. I've never watch the others until I knew about Nana-chan.

Okay..enough for the AKB and it's sister groups. Back to Yuma-kun and his sisters!

Between the three siblings, only Yuma-kun that use their own-family-name; Nakayama. Both of  Nana-chan and Suzu-chan use 'Yamada' as their stage name. Why? Hmm...I don't really know the reason. But from what I've heard before...Nana-chan used it because she doesn't want to be labeled together with Yuma-kun. She want to have her own identity. As for Suzu-chan, because she joined the same group as her sister (?) Well, it's quite weird if they use the different surname when they're on the same group. right? - It's just what I've heard before. It's not really the truth, though.

The most interesting story between this three siblings that I've knew :
1) Nana-chan was the one that suggested Yuma-kun went to Johnny's audition and the one that supported him the most to be an idol.

2) Suzu-chan was the little sister that cried in Yuma-kun's shoulder, the night before he went to Tokyo. Yuma-kun told this story at one of his interview before. Remember?

Do you have other interesting stories for this three kansai's siblings? Please share it~ Hehe.

Anyway, good luck for Nana-chan even she's already done with NMB48. And good luck for Suzu-chan as one of the 5th generation's member for NMB48. As for Yuma-kun...no more to say...your happiness is the only things that we care for, as UMASTs~ Hihi  ^-^

[ Yamada Nana - Nakayama Yuma - Yamada Suzu ]

3 comments:

  1. Yuma told in one of his radio shows that he used to fight a lot with Nana but they stopped their strife when Suzu was born.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason for the stage name of Yamada Nana is because before NMB48 she was in Up Front Agency group SI-NA and there she debuted under the name of Nakayama Nana, so when she was done with the company (some group promotions and so) she made the auditions for other companies under the stage name of Yamada Nana. Finally she debuted in NMB48 under this name an Suzu is using the same surname because could be confusing for the fans.

    ReplyDelete