Tuesday, February 16, 2016

YUMA-KUN'S JR. DAYS


Cute isn't he? Hehe ^-^

I got to know the little Yuma-kun after I discover him being a soloist. After the confusion of course I would look up at everything that can satisfied my feeling. But then, the answer makes me interest in him. He is really innocent~ and he's really a fine person, good to everyone around him.

My love for him start to bloom after I watch his interview for his first drama, Battery. He's acted as Harada Takumi, who's had an amazing talent in baseball, alongside Takada Sho, who's acted as his best-friend. This drama is about 2 teenager (junior high student) that develop their firm friendship through their battery in the baseball club.

At first, I thought that the production just edit it here and there..or something like that..but it turns out that Yuma-kun is really good at baseball! Even Takada Sho that catch his ball in the drama also said so. I was just like..wow~



Yuma-kun really done a great job in acting for character that different from his actual person, even this is his very first time acting. And not to mention he's at a very young age that time. He's truly had natural talent in him, doesn't he? Hehe..

Have you read his 10000 words long interview?

I just read it a few days ago. I just by coincidence found the translation for that interview in net. Seriously, I've been excited all day just because I found it. Haha! Anyway, from that interview I just knew that he's been in audition 2 times. The first one was in the 5th grade, and the second one was when he was in the first year of middle school. The first one was a baseball assessment for the Johnny's baseball event. Well of course he passed. He's an experienced player..The second one was the dance assessment. He's bit worried that time. But during this second audition he met with the president, Johnny Kitagawa and because of that he passed.

Then he continued debut together with his fellow member of Top Kids, Kamiyama Tomohiro and Fujii Ryusei.



Does he's actually really want to be an idol? No~
Then does he want to be a baseball player? Not really~

It's kind of surprising, right? I always thought that he want to be an idol, with his talent that amazingly shown. Even if it's not, he might want to be a baseball player. That's what I'm always thought before. But it turns out that he's actually want to be a fisherman! What the-?! It really brought me to surprise. Yeah~ he's really an innocent boy that time..haha


























People said that Johnny want to make Nakayama Yuma as the next BIG-thing! Well, actually I do believe that it will happen someday soon. He's got a big potential in him and there's an amazing talent in him. We can see it clearly ever since he is a junior. So it may not be wrong for Johnny for wanting that. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment