Thursday, August 3, 2017

[Trailer] DONTEN NI WARAU

It's been a while since I last writing in this blog. Huhu. This is all because of my work. Hmm...

Anyway, just as the title stated, I want to show you all the trailer of Yuma-kun's upcoming movie; Donten ni Warau (Laughing under the cloud) - though it's a bit late. I'm sure there's many people who have already watched it. Haha..


[TRAILER] Donten ni Warau

This movie gonna aired next year; 2018!!!
Really really really can't wait to see it. It's not only Yuma-kun. There's also a lot of my favorite actors in this movie. Huhu.

Btw, I want to see Yuma-kun in musical 'Ninjin' too. Huhu. I suddenly remember Yuma-kun once said in one of his interview : "I want to joined musicals. Of course the Johnny's stage plays are fun and interesting, but I'm also want to try another stage plays and musicals." Huu, I'm glad he got his dream come true. Hihi. And I'm sure that he's gonna joined a lot of stage plays and musicals in the future.



Musical 'NINJIN'

And...hmm..of course, I can't wait for his new songs~ Huhu...
Let's pray for it happen soon, UMASTs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment