Monday, October 2, 2017

Juyo Sankounin Tantei [J-Drama]

Hey UMASTs,

It has been a long time since I updated the post, right? And after a long time, I got a very good news. Huhu. Well, I think most of you have already knew about it, though.

Yuma-kun will be appearing in a drama titled "Juyo Sankounin Tantei" as a guest (as Uozumi Sota) on episode 2 of the drama together with my most favorite actress, Shida Mirai! When I knew about this, I'm almost cried. Huhu 😭. The main cast of this drama are also my favorite actors; Tamamori Yuta (Kis-My-Ft2) and Furukawa Yuki.

Well...although he's only a guest for this drama, and even though he's not even the main cast, I'm still happy with my whole-heart. Huhu.

This is Yuma-kun's comment :
"Tamamori is my senior in at our agency but, in the workplace like the sports day or countdown, I gradually feel happy to meet him in this kind of places. We only had been together in the drama Pin to kona but my impression doesn't change. He's very young, and kind senior! Before Tamamori-kun is a shy guy but now I can see that he can already talk to the people in the scene (laughs)."

By the way, this is the drama's synopsis :-

Kei Maneki (Yuta Tamamori) works as a model. He has bad luck with murder cases taking place when he works. Kei Maneki becomes an important witness in these murder cases. To clear his name, Kei Maneki and his model friends Itsuki Suo (Keiichiro Koyama) and Toma Shimon (Yuki Furukawa) attempt to solve the murder cases.

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing and text


By the way, Yuma-kun look soo cute in this photo. Haha.

As a fan, we all knew that Yuma-kun has been busy with his stage plays and musicals recently. And as a fan, we all are waiting for his new songs, singles, and albums. Even so, as a fan...let's support him and be happy for him for whatever his work is.

Last p/s : don't forget to watch this drama, my fellow UMASTs! Especially the 2nd episode. Hihi πŸ˜€

See you again on the next update! 😎
Kina Ayumi.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ayumi-san!! Is there already an English sub for this drama? I really want to watch this!! 😭😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't aired yet. If I'm not mistaken, it will be aired on 20/10/2017 (Friday).

      Delete