Monday, December 19, 2016

DONTEN NI WARAU Live Action - Recent Update!! 😍

I just got excited seeing this new poster!! 


I'm jumping! I'm jumping! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Haha.
Hoho..Yuma-kun seriously look really cool~ Really..Really..Really COOL!! 😍😭

Too bad that the movie was postponed to 2018. Haish...

Well, we just can wait patiently..huhu..

For those who doesn't know yet, this live action of 'Donten ni Warau' @ 'Laughing Under the Clouds' will release on February 2018. It's late right? πŸ˜‘

The casts for the movie; of course UMAST's prince, Nakayama Yuma. He'll acted as Kumou Soramaru, the second brother of the Kumou siblings. His older brother, Kumou Tenka will be acted by Fukushi Sota, and the third brother, Kumou Chutaro will be acted by Wakayama Kirato.

And this is the other cast's character :-
- Furukawa Yuki as Abeno Sousei
- Kiriyama Ren as Kinjo Shirasu
- Daito Shunsuke as Takamine Seiichiro
- Kaji Masaki as Inukai Zenzou
- Ikeda Junya as Hayakage
- Wakaba Ryuya as Kiryu
- Okuna Eita as Raiga

Well, there's quite a lot of my favorite in this movie..Haha. But of course, the one I'm looking forward to the most is my most of the most favorite, Nakayama Yuma. πŸ’• I've already can imagine how he act as Soramaru. The Soramaru's character are quite emotional one (if you've read the manga or watched the anime you know what I mean), and that's Yuma-kun's speciality! Hihi. He's really good in exploded his emotion in acting, so I know. 😜

I'm suddenly remembered what Yuma-kun saying after the filming was ended; "It's fun and interesting acting together with the casts full of guys only..." Haha, something like that. If we think back, yeah..this is the first movie/drama that he's acted with bunch of male-artist like this. But the most important thing is that it's good to know that he has fun! Hehe.

Oh 2018, please hurry up come to us!!!!

I'd feel better if I can watch Yuma-kun's Cross-Heart while waiting for it. However the problem is I can't!! Why didn't I live in Japan?! Huhu 😭



Nakayama Yuma as Kumou Soramaru


Extra Pics :
Nakayama Yuma at musical 'Cross-Heart'!! 

Nakayama Yuma as Cesar

I don't know why but I love to link the update about Donten ni Warau with the musical Cross-Heart. Hmm..maybe because both involved sword? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment