Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Watch Donten Ni Warau (Live Action) 2018


Movie : Laughing Under the Clouds (曇天に笑う)
Director : Motohiro Katsuyuki
Writer : Karakara-Kemuri (Manga)
Distributor : Shochiku
Release Date : March 21, 2018
Genre : Action, Historical, Fantasy, Supernatural
Synopsis : 
    Otsu in Shiga Prefecture after the Meiji Restoration. This is the year of the resurrection of the Orochi snake demon that wreaks havoc on mankind, which happens once every 300 years. The three Kumo brothers consist of the oldest son Kumo Tenka, who is in charge of the Kumo Shrine, followed by Soramaru and Chutaro, and they rise up to block the snake demon.

Casts :
  • Fukushi Sota as Kumou Tenka
  • Nakayama Yuma as Kumou Soramaru
  • Wakayama Kirato as Kumou Chuutarou
  • Kiriyama Renn as Kinjo Shirasu
  • Furukawa Yuki as Abe no Sosei
  • Daito Shunsuke as Takamine Seiichiro
  • Koseki Yuta as Nagayama Ren
  • Ichikawa Tomohiro as Takeda Rakucho
  • Kaji Masaki as Inukai Zenzou
Watch the movie (Eng Sub) : KissAsian

Watch promotional MV HERE

I've been looking for this movie with sub forever like crazy!!! I'm so glad I found it! Huhu 😭 Go and watch it, guys~ It's really good! Not to mention, the casts!!!! Haha 😍😍😍 Lots of my favorite actors are here..I still really can't believe it! Huhu 😭

And I've to talk about this..about Yuma-kun~ Hehe 😘 Yuma-kun with swords~ I really love that image! He really look so cool~ Really really cool~ Huhu 😭😭😭

I really miss Yuma-kun~ Instead of acting in drama or releasing new songs/albums, looks like he's more focus in stage plays now..I don't live in Japan, so I can't see him! Huhu 😭 Yuma's voices, Yuma's dances, Yuma's presence on stage...I really miss all of that! 😢

No comments:

Post a Comment