Monday, May 8, 2017

Nakayama Yuma 中山優馬 ~ My Favorite Songs ~



Hey UMASTs,

These days...I've heard that a lot of people have been questioning about Yuma-kun's next song / single / album. Well, yeah. This time it's quite take awhile for his new single. However guys, please do understand. Yuma-kun has been busy with various of things. His career as an artist are not only focus on 'singing'. Although it might be a bit late, I'm sure he's gonna grant our wish as his fans. We're UMASTs, right?

While we're waiting for Yuma-kun's new single, let's talk about his songs up till now. 😎

Say, UMASTs...among all of his songs, which one is your favorite?


As I listed on this video, my top 10 of Yuma-kun's songs are :-
  1. Missing Piece
  2. Feeling Me Softly
  3. YOLO Moment
  4. Aioraito
  5. Kousaten
  6. Mai Koi
  7. High Five
  8. Butterfly
  9. Get Up!
  10. Best Friend
Well, actually...except for the top 3, I don't really sure about the ranking for the songs. Haha. 😅 But, I think, my number 1 song will remain it's place in my heart forever 💖. Why? Because...I started to love Nakayama Yuma because of this song and the drama 'Piece'. That's why...'Missing Piece' will always be my number 1. I think. Hehe.

How about you guys?
Which one is your favorite? 😃 Do share~ 😍

Let's support our prince as an UMASTs!!

- Kina Ayumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment