Saturday, September 3, 2016

Donten Ni Warau

I just done watching the 'Donten ni Warau's anime last night. I never knew that this anime exist. I only knew after I knew that Yuma-kun will be cast on the live action. Haha.

It was good, really~
Somehow, after watched the anime..I can imagine Yuma-kun's acting in the movie. I really can't wait for the movie release!! Can't wait to watch Yuma-kun~

But, how come there's no Yuma-kun's official character's introducing for the movie, or at least his photo as Soramaru. All I can find is Sota Fukushi's, Furukawa Yuki's, Wakayama Kirato's, and the other two. So how come there is no Yuma's?!!

Anyway....
if there is anyone that found his photo, please do tell me okay..Hehe

# Donten ni Warau Live Action

NAKAYAMA YUMA as KUMOH SORAMARU


And not to mention, Yuma-kun's next stage play are about to start!
The musical are also involved sword.
Yuma-kun is all about sword this year. Haha~!


No comments:

Post a Comment