Friday, March 3, 2017

Nakayama Yuma (中山優馬) 2017

Nakayama Yuma 2017


Since the junior's time, Yuma-kun has been busy with many sorts of works. It may seem that he's free almost all the time to other people, but as an UMASTs, we all know how much efforts he put for his career. We all know how busy he's every year. Well, he's talented in many things after all.

Concerts, performances, stage plays, acting, photo shoots, radios, variety shows, talks...

Most of people only look at the main schedule of an artist. As a singer, of course most of fans will look at his new singles/albums/performances...But for Yuma-kun, his main schedules are not only in singles/albums...but also acting and stage plays/musicals.

Such as this year...like last year, most likely, he's focused more in stages more than in front of cameras. I'm waiting for his new single/songs...I'm waiting for his new tour/concert...of course and without any doubt, I'm hoping for it. Anyone and everyone hoping for it too, especially the UMASTs.

However, I still can wait patiently for it and I will. Why? Because I know how busy he's is with his works. Well, as for now, these 4 are his main schedules of the year. Is it seem few? Just to let you know, he's also busy with his other regular schedules such as radios, variety shows, photo shoots...and not to mention the practices, training, and rehearsals. If anything, I'm more worried if he get enough rests or not.

That's why, I can wait for his new single/songs.

And if there's something that I'm unsatisfied for...it was because I can't go and watch Yuma-kun's stage plays and musicals! If only I'm in Japan. Huhu...

Anyway, I hope everyone can wait patiently for anything you want from him, either new single, new songs, new dramas/movies, new tours...In his place, I'm asking sincerely. Onegaishimasu! 🙏

As for Yuma-kun...whatever it is, I'll always support you from behind! It's every UMAST's wish to see you at the top of the world~ Even if it takes 10 years from now or more, it's alright. We'll always be beside you. Ganbare!! And don't forget to get enough rests and eat lot of delicious and healthy foods. Hehe.

Okay, that's all.
Can't wait to see Yuma-kun's new drama! It's less than a month more! Yes!! #Hokuto

UMAST,
Kina Ayumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment