Monday, May 2, 2016

I HATE YOUTUBE!!!

Well..yeah..it's not something serious..to other people! To me it was really serious!!!

Actually I had a channel at youtube - Kina Ayumi - the same name as my blog's name. The reasons I made that channel was the same as I created this blog. To show my love as a fan to Yuma-kun, and to show to everyone how amazing he's. It's all to supported him.

If I'm not mistaken, I've post 24 videos of Yuma-kun at that youtube channel..But..oh well..you know youtube right? That 'copyright' things!! Yes I know why there is copyright policies at youtube..I do understand it. But somehow it's really getting at my nerves almost everytime! I hated it! Because my videos keep on getting blocked..and at last my account was TERMINATED!!

I know that it was my fault..half of it. But..it just that..it's make youtube not fun anymore! Because of the limit, the joy feeling for it decreased all the time! The videos that upload at it are limited. That's why I more enjoy watching Yuma-kun at Facebook's pages.

Anyway....sorry to everyone that had subscribed and follow my channel before..even just for a while. I'm totally sorry for you guys because I'm such a stupid person!

So, after all that happened, I'll just post all of my videos of Nakayama Yuma here, in this, my lovely blog. Haha!

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Kina Ayumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment